Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Good Morning. I have 2 problems with a 2010 - 1st registered

Customer Question

Good Morning.
I have 2 problems with a 2010 - 1st registered December 2010 1.6 petrol mini One Salt.
It takes about 3 goaes at starting before it splutter to life after that it is fine, it seems to re occur when its left for any longer than 5 hours. The air temprature doesnt seem to matter it has happened around +4 to +12 degrees c.
The second problem is the cooling fan keeps going for about 5 minutes even after a short run of 3 miles on a normal day.
Both problems started at what seems like the sametime a week ago.
Tim XXX
Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Shantal.Yes I have found an answer on this occasion but thank you for trying.When can expect the refund in to my Paypal account?Best Regards***** *****
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
hello did you still need help with this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Steve
No I had my local garage sort it today but thanks anyway.
Can you arrange for my deposit to be returned?RegardsTim
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello EveryoneCan someone sort my refund please as the problem is now sorted. I did wait the full 24 hours but did not get an answer.I look forward to hearing from you.Kind Regards***** *****