Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

The clock display on my 61 plate 328i modern does not change.

The clock display on my 61 plate 328i modern does not change. Do I need to re-boot the I-drive and if so, how? Thanks, David
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
hello
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
a reboot can work in some cases but more likely you will need a software update or control module replacement
to reboot, unhook the main vehicle battery for an hour.
if the issue persists, then it is a software/hardware failure as I noted above, and the vehicle will need to be seen by a BMW main dealer or properly equipped specialist
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.