Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years

What is finition of BMW 5 number serie WBAF110X0C645540

Customer Question

what is finition of BMW 5 number serie WBAF110X0C645540
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.
hello, what is finition?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do not understand how and when I shall receive answer.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'll repeat my question, I need an answer ASAP. I must ensure my car BMW S5 Vin No WBAFW110X0C6645540 TODAY,BUT insurer asks type of finishing( finition in Franch) of this Series. I am in France now and people in BMW service are so competent
that having all other info. of this car 3 days cannot answer to my question. If You need more info. Please ask me. If You have entry to BMW database I think it's not a big problem but I need result yesterday. Thanks in advance. Yuri.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Steve, if it helps you i'll send you all tech. info.I received from the seller.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Gentlemen 12 hours passed from my enquiry, working day going to the end, i can miss a chance to ensure my car, i need to drive today. I gave You all explanation what i want. You promised to reply in minutes, i payed to be registered and confirmed 18
Euros. What else You want to start doing anything. If You cannot tell me I am not going to loose my valuable time. Nobody calling, i wonder why You asked my tel. number, nobody mailing.What's happening.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks You!!! It is not a business, it's a very bad joke.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 10 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Shantal,
I am Ok. I've found what I wanted.