Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I was trying to get a question answered about my "Self

Customer Question

I was trying to get a question answered about my "Self Levelling Inactive" but unfortunately, this is such a rubbish system, that it cant even let you sort out your own account
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Did you want to ask a question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, well I wouldn't be using this web site if I didn't have a question, it is about the warning on the dash, says "Self Levelling Inactive" I have new sensors just not fitted them yet,but as it is now so dark in the late afternoons, and my headlights will not come up to the right level due to this, I was trying to find the command to re-activate them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It would have helped if I could find out if it definitely is the sensors or the actual controller unit for the self levelling
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
what faults are logged in the car's fault memory?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lets just forget it, I will go to a local Auto Electronics specialist, its obviously not a quick answer