Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have Connect drive. I live in Portugal but only speak English.

Customer Question

I have Connect drive. I live in Portugal but only speak English. The internet in the car is in German even though I have changed all other settings to English. The car was first registered in Germany.
I would like to change the internet to English or at very worst to Portuguese, can you please help ? ( I have tried the local BMW dealer and also the ' Courtesy' service on the car but no one can do it )
Regards,
Terry Bateman
Category: BMW
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Terry,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Shantal,
no, I haven't found an answer but if it is proving too difficult for you then please close the question and refund my fee.
Hello Terry,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you Shantal, please close my question and reverse the charges.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please tell me what is happening. I am not at all satisfied with what you are doing and want you to refund the payment .