Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

My car is a F10 520D and it has two fault codes, P0101

Hi, My car is a F10 520D and it has two fault codes, P0101 and P115D, it says Air flow circuit/range performance.
I've changed the MAP sensor, MAF sensor, EGR valve, Turbo and related pipework, and the faults are still there!
Any idea what it could be?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
I would check for an air leak or failed crankcase ventilation system.
if no issue is found then I would consider trying a software update or you may be facing a possible ECU fault.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.