Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Are there any bmw e61 mechs online

Customer Question

Are there any bmw e61 mechs online
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have an issue with my rear os suspension drooping down. Right side is ok and compressor try's to pump it up when car is started, but it only goes up partially and as soon as the compressor times out it goes back down. I'm guessing there is a leak in the airbag or pipe to the airbag on that side off car. I believe access is wheel off and remove wheel arch cover. However I need some info on what keeps the bag pumped up and if there is a non return valve etc so I can try and determine if I should order a new airbag or take everything apart first. Compressor seems fine and warning light has only come on twice. A schematic of the system would be very useful. Thanks
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
what is the last 7 digits of the vin?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WBANJ52060B597170