Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a BMW 320 es diesel and 4 injectors have been changed

I have a BMW 320 es diesel and 4 injectors have been changed on car but the mechanical cannot get it to start
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
hello
what exactly did you want to know about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The mechanics cannot get the car to start so want to know how they can get car started
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
I would suspect the issue is a failed fuel pump, which would require it be changed to get the car to start.
hands on mechanics that are familiar with this vehicle should be able to carry out proper testing to confirm this. If they need to you find out the problem for them, you should move the car to a better garage immediately.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks . I will see if they change the fuel pump.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
you are welcome. please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating to complete the question. if you would like to follow up after leaving a positive rating you can do so for no extra charge