Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I'm replacing my headlights on my 330i touring it's a 2006

I'm replacing my headlights on my 330i touring it's a 2006 . It has all the upgrades I drive sat nav etc I have been told I will need to disconnect the battery as the headlights are xenon motorised ones that I'm changing. Will disconnecting the battery affect my setting on the I drive etc
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
yes disconnecting the idrive will cause you to lose some minor settings like the time and radio presets, nothing major, disconnecting the battery should really be considered a non issue.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.