Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a drivetrain malfunction on my bmw 730 ld .I cant

hi I have a drivetrain malfunction on my bmw 730 ld .I cant drive the car now my car is shaking and engine cuts off . do you have any idea what it can be???
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Have any diagnostics been carried out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I just was thinking about to take it some where
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
this is usually caused by a failure of fuel delivery such as a failed fuel pump or failed injectors.
the only way to verify 100% is to have the computer fault logs read from the car using a BMW diagnostic scan tool so this is the next/only step at this time. as I said this will likely reveal an issue with fuel delivery
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.