Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Is it possible to add folding electric mirrors and add

Is it possible to add folding electric mirrors and add light sesnors for a BMw that does not have those features, If so how much is it likely to cost?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
What is the last 7 digits of the vin of the car in question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Steve,I have not purchased the vehicle, so I do not know what the VIN is?The registration number plate is LX10XNHThe car is a BMW 320i M Sport Convertible Highline (2010)Many thanks
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
sorry for the delay
unfortunately BMW does not make retrofit kits for these items which means that back-fitting them would be prohibitively expensive and involve a lot of guesswork in terms of parts replacement and programming
the fact that no retrofit exists makes the upgrade impossible from a practical standpoint
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks you SteveAs I am looking for a car with those features, I will continue my car search.