Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My e90 2006 has stopped operating the central locking when

Customer Question

Hi, my e90 2006 has stopped operating the central locking when open car. I have to open door using emergency key but fob will lock drivers door. Other 3 doors will not open with or without fob. Any suggestions please
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
do you have electric power inside the car?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I've driven the car with this problem all day
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
BMW has a service bulletin out about this. I can email it to you. however, the site will not allow you to share contact details with me unless it is part of a "premium service". I will offer a premium service for the lowest allowable amount simple to enable you to share your contact detail. one moment please
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
hi