Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Bmw 116i new duelmass flywheel and clutch replaced and now

Customer Question

bmw 116i new duelmass flywheel and clutch replaced and now car dont start but is crancking over
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
hello
what exactly was your question about this? what did you want to know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any idea why car dont start
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked..thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.based on what you have described I would suspect an injector or fuel pressure issue..Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fuel pressure is ok car was running ok this morning
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Flooding all 4 cylinders but it has a spark
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
hi, with information provided these are the only issues that come to mind. the car is over fueling for some reason - perhaps an over pressurization or the injectors leaking or otherwise being stuck open
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you.