Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Where can I get the Suspension/Tyres and possibly Wheels changed

Customer Question

Where can I get the Suspension/Tyres and possibly Wheels changed to give a much Softer ride? BMW 218i. I just want comfort, not performance.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked..thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.you can have the wheels and tyres changed at any garage that specializes in tyres and wheels. if you want actual factory BMW wheels, then you will need to buy these from a main dealer but any wheel/tyre place can get you an aftermarket set..if you want to change the suspension, you will need to use a customization shop, although there aren't any options to soften the ride, so I wouldn't bother with this, I would only do the wheels and tyres..Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.