Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a bluetooth module in my boot, nothing

i have a bluetooth module in my boot, nothing for bluetooth shows up on my radio?
i have disconnected and connected the module again to reset it still with no luck. when its disconnected my usb option is also un available, when its reconnected the usb is available (meaning the unit is getting power and working) but the radio still has no options for bluetooth?
any idea how to fix this?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked..thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.the only possible fixes would be a software update or a module replacement - just because USB disappears does not mean the unit is 100% functional...Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So how do I do a software update on it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The unit is over £500 replacement
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Please do not forget to CLICK ON a positive ratingonly a main dealer or garage with main dealer level programming equipment can do this. unfortunately part of the cost of ownership of this vehicle. As the question has been answered please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating