Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

How do I know which parts I need bmw 3series 320d se touring

How do I know which parts I need for my bmw 3series 320d se touring 54 6speed 150bhp 2ltr diesel pls
what do you mean how do you know which parts you need? what parts are you trying to buy and from where?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need clutch kit & possibly dual mass flywheel & I can't afford new so trying to buy 2nd hand from ebay
what is the last 7 digits of the vin of your car?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pm47727
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.thank you for your attention to the rating requirement your car has the M47N engine and GS6-37DZ - THES gearbox.you need parts compatible with this configuration.the part numbers for the clutch kit that will work for your car are:21207575556 or 21207626561the flywheel is 21207565745the clutch plate by itself is 21207553770Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
if there are no additional questions please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Brilliant ūüėÉthank you very much.
I also have question regarding the diamond shape keyfob. 1 was dismantled &other was working but within a wk it stopd the locking function although still unlocked car &boot window. I tried open fob to check on battery size & now doesn't work at all so I can only manually lock/unlock car which doesn't activate alarm system. Any advice pls
hi, if you have a new question, it will need to be posted in its own thread, per site policy. I would be happy to answer your question when it is posted separately.as the current question has been answered, please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating to ensure I receive proper credit for my time and answer.
I receive nothing for my complete answer until a positive rating is clicked. if you would like to post a new question under your subscription plan it will need to be done separately and you will not be charged additional beyond your subscription rate
Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you
are you having a technical problem selecting a positive rating?
please let me know and I can have it taken care of otherwise.
if you would like to ask a new question please start it with "for steve only" and I will answer straight away