Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

How do I know which parts I need bmw 3series 320d se touring

How do I know which parts I need for my bmw 3series 320d se touring 54 6speed 150bhp 2ltr diesel pls
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
what do you mean how do you know which parts you need? what parts are you trying to buy and from where?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need clutch kit & possibly dual mass flywheel & I can't afford new so trying to buy 2nd hand from ebay
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
what is the last 7 digits of the vin of your car?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pm47727
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.thank you for your attention to the rating requirement your car has the M47N engine and GS6-37DZ - THES gearbox.you need parts compatible with this configuration.the part numbers for the clutch kit that will work for your car are:21207575556 or 21207626561the flywheel is 21207565745the clutch plate by itself is 21207553770Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
if there are no additional questions please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Brilliant ūüėÉthank you very much.
I also have question regarding the diamond shape keyfob. 1 was dismantled &other was working but within a wk it stopd the locking function although still unlocked car &boot window. I tried open fob to check on battery size & now doesn't work at all so I can only manually lock/unlock car which doesn't activate alarm system. Any advice pls
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
hi, if you have a new question, it will need to be posted in its own thread, per site policy. I would be happy to answer your question when it is posted separately.as the current question has been answered, please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating to ensure I receive proper credit for my time and answer.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I receive nothing for my complete answer until a positive rating is clicked. if you would like to post a new question under your subscription plan it will need to be done separately and you will not be charged additional beyond your subscription rate
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
are you having a technical problem selecting a positive rating?
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
please let me know and I can have it taken care of otherwise.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
if you would like to ask a new question please start it with "for steve only" and I will answer straight away