Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a left hand drive 2010 E90 3 series; can I adjust the

I have a left hand drive 2010 E90 3 series; can I adjust the headlights to use in the UK? They are Xenons
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
What is the last 7 of the vin?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A866796
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

.

even if you are on a subscription plan please remember that a positive rating must be left but that you will not be charged anything additional beyond your subscription rate to do so.

.

thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.

.

whether or not you can adjust this is dependent on the exact headlights fitted to your car, and unfortunately I am not able to verify with the vin.

.

if you do not have this adjustment, you will need to apply masking film.

.

on cars that have the adjustment, there is a small lever at the headlight itself (under a cover) which can be moved to make the adjustment, here is info on the lever: https://app.box.com/s/gd2iocw09srke7dohluqifxncgrsn6q5

..

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
if there are no additional questions please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my time and answer. thank you in advance.