Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

320d when car stationary engine not running break lights

Customer Question

320d when car stationary engine not running break lights fine when engine running break lights stay on any help please
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
What is the last 7 of the vin?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
what does question mean what do you mean by vin
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Pd10892
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.

you for the vin and sorry for the delay

Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

.

thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.

.

if you have changed the brake switch then the likely cause is a failed light control module aka light switch center unit. this is located behind the light switch knob and is a common failure

..

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.
if there are no additional questions please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your answer I will try this and will get back to you and rate your suggestion then
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.

hi, as the question has been answered, please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating

Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.

if you would like to follow up in the futre you are free to do so at any time for no additional charge.

Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.

you have already been charged to place your question, if a positive rating is not selected I am not credited for my time and answer.

Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.

as the question has been answered, please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Cheers ***** ***** will be in touch
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.

I will watch for your reply. please do not forget to CLICK ON a positive rating before logging off today.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Steve
Have ordered the part as your suggestion and will contact you tried
Cheers tony
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.

hi, as the question has been answered, please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating. if you would like to follow up in the futre you are free to do so at any time for no additional charge. thank you in advance for selecting a positive rating