Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a 320d tourer e91 and the climate control has just

I have a 320d tourer e91 and the climate control has just stopped working. There are no lights or power to the whole system, so cannot demise the rear screen, as well as this the button to switch the parking sensors on and off doesn't work as well as the auto start/stop button, they are all on the same system. Plus the 2 lights in the boot stopped and the tail light all other electrical systems work and there are no warning lights showing on dash.
Scott
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
What diagnostics have been carried out this far?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
None it only happened late last night and can't get to garage until late next week
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

sorry for the delay - so you yourself have not checked anything yet either?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only thing I have checked is the fuses and all of them are ok. As I said nothing on the dual climate control screen/display lights up and none of the buttons on that section of the console light up or start any type of action from the a/c, heater demister.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

.

thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.

.

I have reviewed the wiring diagrams for your car carefully.

.

the likely cause is an issue with the JBE which is an electronic control module fitted to the fuse panel. This is common to the components that are not working (these cars are known for overheating of the fuse box). It is also possible that you have a wiring or ground issue but that is less likely. The JBE would need to be replaced if faulty.

..

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.