Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

My bmw 335 when depressing clutch pedadal to change gear and

my bmw 335 when depressing clutch pedadal to change gear and then releasing it I hear a thud under the foot well any ideal thanks.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Is the noise only when releasing or both depressing and releasing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just releasing
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
.
Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.

.

this would most likely be failing input shaft bearings. a stethoscope should be used with the vehicle on a hoist to further confirm.
.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.