Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

My 2009 BMW 530GT has a faulty pano roof shade which has

Hi, my 2009 BMW 530GT has a faulty pano roof shade which has chewed itself up! Can you please advise best way to repair and likely costs? Thanks Simon B
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
.
Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.

.

the head liner will need to be lowered and the entire shade replaced to correct this. unfortunately this is a professional only job as it is very detailed and intricate.

you will be looking at about £1,000 for this repair

.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.