Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Will these weels fit my bmw 2003 330i convertible FRONT

will these weels fit my bmw 2003 330i convertible FRONT 225/40 R17 91W - 8JREAR 255/40 R17 94W - 8.5J5 STUD
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 12 months ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
.
Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.
.

unfortunately no, these will not fit, 7.5J is the max for the front.

.

if you do not wish to invest in this type of diagnostic, then you would need to start by checking the AC charge level, checking for compressor engagement, aux fan operation, and then start changing various sensors one by one until the issue is found.

.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
HI SteveThank you for getting back to me can you confirm the min and max for front and back if possible please
Expert:  Steve replied 12 months ago.
7.5 front 8.5 rear. Please do not forget to click on a positive rating