Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I put my z3 2.8 away weds eve all ok .went to start this

Hi Steve
I put my z3 2.8 away weds eve all ok .went to start this morning sat 6th Aug turned the key and all seemed dead there is no power or lights and will not start any ideas ?
Russell
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.
What is battery voltage?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Steve I don't have a volt meter all I no is there is no power when u turn the key no ingnation lights there is a hornet system fitted to the car ?
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.
There is no such system on the car. Either the battery is completely flat, there is a loose battery cable, or you have suffered a massive power distribution system failure of some kind
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Steve
Checked the batterie this morning nothing it was totally flat just ordered a new one hopefully that will do the job
Russell