Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a bmw 318i 09 model.. there's a square that fell off.

Customer Question

Hi.. I have a bmw 318i 09 model.. there's a square that fell off . I guess while.i driving. The square is one the rear bumper. I don't know what it's called but it looks like a cover that fell off the rear bumper.
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The square is on the rear bumper. It's more like a lid or a cover of something, under the boot of the car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did u provide me with an answer.. why did u charge me money if you didn't have to answer my question I am very disappointed with your website
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

that cover sounds like its the one for the towing eye

it just clips in place and it sounds like its been bounced out

you can buy a replacement cover form here

its item 2 I'd say

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/showparts?id=PF52-EUR-10-2008-E90N-BMW-318i&diagId=51_5828

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you