Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

2003 320ci engine cuts out whilst driving,but showing no

2003 320ci engine cuts out whilst driving,but showing no faults, been told it may have something to do with auto gearbox, is that possible
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.
What is the last 7 of the vin?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Jx91027
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.

.

the answer to your question is no. on this model the gear box will not cause the engine to cut out.
.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Steve, just had major service done.oil, plugs, filters etc and new air con belt fitted as well as new air filter pipe and new air mass meter, got the car back and now after a few miles tha red oil light,red battery light and yellow eml light come on and the engine cuts out
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.

hi, if you have a new question, it would need to be posted separately per site policy. if you are on a subscription plan you will not be charged anything additional to post the new question beyond your subscription rate. I would be happy to answer the new question for you immediately. However, as the current question has been answered, please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating to ensure I receive proper credit for my complete answer. thank you for understanding and adhering to site policy.