Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Thank you, is it possible that the things the garage

Thank you Steve, is it possible that the things the garage did,could have caused these problems
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

even if you are on a subscription plan with multiple questions you must still select a positive rating although you will not be charged anything additional beyond your subscription rate.

Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.
.
that is hard to say as I was not present while the work was being preformed. But yes, it is possible that the work done could lead to several of these issues, yes.

.

again, this is nothing to do with the gearbox. I would strongly suggest you take the vehicle to another garage for proper diagnosis and repair.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.