Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Have a rear parking sensor not working on my 2003 320ci bmw,

Have a rear parking sensor not working on my 2003 320ci bmw, have been told if I remove the error code that might fix it
How do I remove the error code
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.
What error code do you have?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Steve code 000010 PDC converter, rear left -1
Tony
Expert:  Steve replied 11 months ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
.

even if you are on a subscription plan with multiple questions you must still select a positive rating although you will not be charged anything additional beyond your subscription rate to do so

.
Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.
.
you can attempt to clear the code by unhooking the vehicle battery for an hour or with a dealer level scan tool. Truthfully, there is next to no chance this will have any impact on the issue and the sensor will almost certainly need to be replaced.
.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.