Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Main battery cable to fuse box fault,wiggle this wire and

main battery cable to fuse box fault,wiggle this wire and the electrics fail/work,have u any
solutions,tried to remove glovebox to gain easier access to fuse board,removed all screws
but still can not remove box?
Fred
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
what year and model is your car?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2008 320i coupe
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

this is a common problem, the fuse board and glove box must be completely removed to access the cable connection. I have the factory BMW instructions for both of these tasks (step by step with images), however I cannot post them publically for obvious reasons. I can, however, email them to you. the site imposes mandatory additional charge for email delivery, but I can set this charge to the minimum allowable amount to simply enable you to share your email.

Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

please provide contact detail

Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

I do not have access to the info you signed up to the site with

Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

hello?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have u not got my email address
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

no, I do not. I don't have access to the info you signed up to the site with. you need to put your email in where it says "enter contact info"

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
sent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Steve,
Thanks for the info supplied,found out from BMW that they do a repair kit,bought it and completed the repair,all is working one 100% much to the joy of my son who owns the car.
Thanks again
Fred.