Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

My 325i w when trying to start engine up nothing &a key will

My 325i w when trying to start engine up nothing &a key will not open or lock it plus will not open the boot
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
does the car have electrical power?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

.

even if you are on a subscription plan with multiple or unlimited questions you must still CLICK ON a positive rating although you will not be charged anything additional beyond your subscription rate
.
Thank you for your attention to the rating requirement.
.

the problem is most likely just a simple flat battery. if you turn the key as far as possible in the door or boot both should open, then you can jump start the car or charge the battery.

.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

if there are no additional questions please kindly CLICK ON a positive rating