Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a bmw 320 convertible msport, the roof goe up and

Customer Question

i have a bmw 320 convertible msport , the roof goe up and down ok but when roof in down position you get a continually beeping noise like warning sound.
nothing comes up on diagnostic machine in local garage.
can you advise
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I do need an answer , but time is against me . If I can get a solution today then ok if not please cancel . Thank you XXXXXXXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Steve replied 5 months ago.

hi, what kind of diagnostic machine was used to scan the car? at what type of garage?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry please stop this . I could not wait any longer for call . I will be dropping car to garage now , thank you