Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a BMW 320i M Sport convertible (2013 vintage). I

I have a BMW 320i M Sport convertible (2013 vintage). I don't have mirrors that fold in electrically.I believe the mirrors can be folded in manually, but which way to push them - towards the rear of the car, or forwards, or upwards? They appear to be very firmly fixed in position and I don't want to push them the wrong way!
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 months ago.
hello.
.
Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you
.
the mirrors kind of swivel in and up.
this video shows power mirrors, but yours fold the same way, just manually: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnZ1mu8IbQ0
.
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle...