Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a BMW 7 series. Recently the system says I need front

I have a BMW 7 series. Recently the system says I need front breaks, and a service for the hydralic break fluids. If I get this done at a non BMW dealership, will the system be able to know the fluid and pads have been changed, or does it need to be done by BWM inorder to update the computer?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 month ago.
No the system will not be able to tell it was done, it will need to be reset thru the dash. Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.