Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Recently bought a 2007 Mini S convertible. Apparently the

Customer Question

Hello, recently bought a 2007 Mini Cooper S convertible. Apparently the PDC was working when car was checked over by my mechanic but has since been valeted......is there a switch that turns it on/off, a volume control or a dashboard warning that I'm too dumb to see?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Matt replied 1 month ago.

if you have PDC on the front and rear of the car then the leftmost toggle switch will enable the PDC on & off

if you only have it on the back of the car then there's no switch and its enabled by selecting reverse gear

so if its not working check that your reversing lights are working as the 1st step as if not then the reverse light switch on the gearbox may need replacing

Expert:  Matt replied 23 days ago.

do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you