Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

My interior instruments are playing up the fuses are fine

My interior instruments are playing up the fuses are fine engine starts and stops exterior light work radio turns off and on aircon turns off and on interior lights dont turn on and when thay do thay wont turn off i have disconeted the battery atm and locked the car manuly and ill wait till i go home to reconect the battery in 2 hours i think some thing is erthing to the body of the car all so the rear parking sensors have completely stoped since the first time it played up 2 days ago but the glich only hapend for 2 seconds and all was fine any help and im a level 3 qualified mechanic and and im stumped as this my 1st time deling with this dilemer
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 month ago.
What is the last 7 of the vin?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Im not at my car atm but the reg is sh56vhg ill masage you when i get back to my car
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Py11922
Expert:  Steve replied 1 month ago.

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

this is most likely being caused by a bad ignition switch or a failed control module or some kind which is causing interference for other systems and taking them offline

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My parking sencers still dont work any idear
Expert:  Steve replied 1 month ago.

Please do not forget to click a positive rating

that can be related to either a bad sensor or a failure of the park distance control module. Please do not forget to click a positive rating

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I geuss it the modual how much whud it rufly cost as i have evry think else working
Expert:  Steve replied 1 month ago.

approx £600. As the question has been answered, please kindly click on a positive rating