Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

1999 Z3. Hazard flashers inop. New switch and relay- no

Customer Question

1999 Z3. Hazard flashers inop. New switch and relay- no change. With ignition on, LH indicator causes hazard light switch to flash when both activated. MOT due- please help !!!
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 14 days ago.
What is the last 7 of the vin?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
LE92162
Expert:  Steve replied 12 days ago.

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

if the relay and hazard switch have been replaced, the problem is most likely the turn signal stalk or wiring short of some kind. This is a relatively simple circuit so there isn't much else likely to cause this.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.