Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a 2006 325ci convertible. When I unlock the door by

Customer Question

I have a 2006 325ci convertible. When I unlock the door by pressing once on the key fob the drivers window fully opens when the door is opened and then shuts when the door is closed. This is usually when the car is first used or left for a period during the day.
Once this happens if you try to repeat the process the window never fully opens but only a small amount which it is supposed to do.
What can I do to stop the window opening and then closing virtually every time I use the car?
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
My phone number is ***** 348399
Expert:  Steve replied 13 days ago.
What is the lat 7 of the vin?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can anyone help or not?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can anyone help?
Expert:  Steve replied 13 days ago.

I asked for the last 7 of the vin...