Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

E92 m3 semi box when first cold in morning takes longer to

E92 m3 semi box when first cold in morning takes longer to get out of 1 2 3rd gear then once gone in to them seems to be ok and works fine
how did this issue present itself? did it start out of nowhere?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Brought the car like it didn't realise

does it labour shifting through the gears, or just rev higher before changing?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It revs higher seems like it's trying to find the gear once it's gone in to them it's ok and changes gear fine after about 500 meters
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Only when first cold in morning

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

it does not sound like a huge concern to be honest. I would suspect if it is an issue, it is a software/adaptation one, so simply having the transmission software reset and recalibrated will likely resolve it.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.