Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

Ive just had my BMW X5 repaired after being crunched on the

Ive just had my BMW X5 repaired after being crunched on the motorway by a left hand drive lorry. On return from the garage the parking camera isnt working at the back and the orange warning light on the dash says overhead camera isn't working. The garage are saying its nothing to do with the accident or their repairs. (new front panel, new doors front and back passengers side, new back panel two new tyres new windscreen trim, new wing mirror) does this sound right to you?
No it does not sound right. It is almost certainly related to the accident. Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.