Jeremy R
Jeremy R, Mechanic
Experience:  Multiple factory certifications 20+ years of experience.
8380480

I have a boat with AQAD41A engines which has started to smoke

Customer Question

I have a boat with AQAD41A engines which has started to smoke very badly when starting up. This mainly clears when out running. I see their is an anti smoke device fitted to the injection pump in this model but am having difficulty getting more information as it appears the pump is obsolete. Where can I get more information, possibly a parts breakdown of the pump to find out if this is the cause.
Ian Armitage
Category: Boat
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello Ian,