Jeremy R
Jeremy R, Mechanic
Experience:  Multiple factory certifications 20+ years of experience.
8380480

I have a 57 foot narrowboat fitted with a Beta 43 engine but

Customer Question

I have a 57 foot narrowboat fitted with a Beta 43 engine but I am having a problem with engine vibration only when in drive. I have fitted a new prop shaft and a new Crowther Prop The engine is mounted on fexible mounts right at the bottom of the adjustment and I have checked the engine/shaft alignment which is spot on. The vibration is at its worst at lower revs as the revs increase the engine movement smoothes out. At the lower revs the front of the engine seems to nod up and down causing the vibration I have checked every thing I can think of can you advise what to check next as I must be missing something.
Many thanks Mike
Category: Boat
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello Mike,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

i was hoping for a reply ASAP if I cancel I will expect a refund of monies.

Regards Mike