Jeremy R
Jeremy R, Mechanic
Experience:  Multiple factory certifications 20+ years of experience.
8380480

Yamaha 90 hp 1990 115 hp.. last two years ..electrical misfiring

Customer Question

Yamaha 90 hp 1990 115 hp.. last two years ..electrical misfiring ..intermitterantly..all leads and plugs replaced...and new Cdi box rerplaced..ran prerfectly fot three hours and started to misfire again.. it would appear that the cdi unit might failed again ..
please help...
regards XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Boat
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello Charlie,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Hello Charlie,

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.