Sijad H.
Sijad H., Consultant
Experience:  Jack of all trades. I know a little bit about a lot of bit.
61965098

I have the Simrad CX 34/44/45 Navstation and the display screen

Customer Question

I have the Simrad CX 34/44/45 Navstation and the display screen looks like it has started to melt inside. Is this a common problem and can the screen be repaired/replaced?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Shantal,

As I have paid for an answer I would appreciate your continuing to work on it.

Many thanks,

Ian

Hello Ian,

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Sijad H. replied 3 years ago.
.Hi there and thank you for your question, My name is Sijad and I will be happy to assist you.

It is not common for that to happen but it does happen on rare occasions. There are a bunch of variables that play into it, amount of time it sits in the sun, exposure to salt water, etc.

Repair service is available for the device. To get your device turned in for repair, please call +44 1794 510010.

You can also take the device into your nearest certified dealer. If you are unsure who that is, click here and type in the information it requests to find your closet dealer for repai