Jeremy R
Jeremy R, Mechanic
Experience:  Multiple factory certifications 20+ years of experience.
8380480

I bought a smal boat with a 29 hp perkins .when we try to

Customer Question

I bought a smal boat with a 29 hp perkins .when we try to start the engine first time,it did not.we contacted with the buyer.he advised us to control the selonoid valve which opens the fuel.we spoted that it was not working. Upon this we callecd an electrician.he conrolled and saw that there was no electriciity on the circuit.and supplied electricity and checked it.all saw it was working. After that he began to install it but he broke While sequizing it.My opinion on this subject selonoid valve was broken without applying much force.THe buyer installed anew one which cost me nearly one hundred dollar.waiting your xresponse thank you in advance. XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Category: Boat