linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

In FDI how is the behaviour of Domestic Firms VS Multinational

Customer Question

In FDI how is the behaviour of Domestic Firms VS Multinational Firms
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  Mr. Greg replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Greg, I will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself.

A couple of questions while looking this prompt over

1) Is there a word or citation requirement or are you just seeking some general information on the topic as you prepare your response.

2) What is the deadline to have this resource returned to you?

3) Is there any further information you can provide related to your question - specifically in terms of behavior - the differences each take (domestic vs. multinational) in their Foreign Direct Investment?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I dont think theres any word or citation requirement. well there is a article that the university gave us to read. deadline is end of this week as I have to put the report together.

It only ask about how the domestic firms behaviour different / against the multinational in the FDI world. As our Topic for our report are on FDI.

Expert:  Mr. Greg replied 4 years ago.
Okay, I will put together a resource on this topic for you and return by later today or this evening that you can use toward your report.

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you greg.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

HI, ,may i know when is the answer are ready?thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
too long for waiting