linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I need help with Marketing and Communication Assignment

Customer Question

I need help with Marketing and Communication Assignment Undergraduate Level
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Business and Finance Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 month ago.

Please provide details, and also mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi, I have attached the assignment below and the deadline is on 23 of April 2017.Thank you
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for the reply, kindly let me know that could you cite me in this assignment, thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Marketing Plan - 2000 wordsExecutive Summary (not included in word count)Company Overview
This is an overview of Chipotle - the company in the case studySituation Analysis
3.1 External Analysis:
Macro (e.g. PESTLE),
Micro ( e.g. 5 ***** ***** five forces – substitute, supplier, customer, competitor, new entrant)
3.2 Internal Analysis:
Organisation Resources, Capabilities, Core competencies etc.. (e.g. Porters Value Chain)3.3 SWOT Analysis:
Based on the external and internal analysis students should then present their SWOT analysis. The strengths and weaknesses should relate to the Internal factors (of Chipotle) and the Opportunities and threats should relate to the External factors i.e. the sector (e.g. the economic situation, spending power of potential customer, social trends, technological changes that might affect the restaurant). Objectives
In reviewing the situation analysis suggest a new objective for Chipotle using the SMART objectives technique (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Time bound).Strategy
Having evaluated the situation and considered the objective, the marketing plan could then progress to developing a strategy to achieve the objective set, using techniques such as Ansoff Matrix to identify best strategy (e.g. product development, diversification, market penetration, market development).Segmentation, targeting and positioning (STP)
Segmentation should clearly identify the segmentation criteria used by the organisation according to the objectives set(e.g. geographic, demographic, psychographic, and behavioural). Targeting should include targeting strategy (differentiated, undifferentiated, etc.) And positioning should clearly explain the main aspects for differentiation (quality, premium price, etc) used by the organisationTactics / Action
Here consider the different ways Chipotle can utilise the marketing mix (7Ps) to achieve the new strategy and explain what will be done, when it will be done, who is responsible for doing it. You need to use the Marketing Mix (7Ps) to discuss the proposed tactics. Apply the 7P’sBudget
Brief outline of proposed spending to achieve objective, you can use a table to illustrate proposal.Control
What are your KPIs (key performance indicators)?
How will you monitor progress?
How will you recognise successful achievement of objectives?Conclusion
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 month ago.

you have not replied my above question so i am again asking you that what is your deadline and could you cite me in this assignment,kindly respond ASAP,thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi F.Naz,
Am willing to pay more if you can do my assignment​ please.Thank you
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 month ago.

First you have to answer my question so kindly answer it,thanks

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 month ago.

I am still awaiting you, thanks.