educatortech
educatortech, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

My son has started university and is studying electronic

Customer Question

my son has started university and is studying electronic engineering and computer science
is this a good combination and what advice can you give to him that will help him with his decision/studies
Category: Business
Expert:  educatortech replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** main advice would be to find a cohort group of peers that he can use to study with and to help provide motivation in classwork and studies. Look into joining some clubs and groups on campus to help with that peer support - the more engaged he is, the better he will do in his studies as it is important to keep that social and study balance in life. Hope this helps! Sounds like this intelligent young man is on a great path. Have a wonderful rest of the week. Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, as that is the only way I receive any credit for my help today.