F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Doing Chartered Accountancy
20040807

I need help with Marketing & communication plan assignment.

Customer Question

Category: Business
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please check the attachment for more details.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 7 months ago.

Please mention the deadline and let me know that could you cite me in this assignment?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Marketing and Communication –
Part 2 - Individual – Communication Plan (500 words)
It is important that you identify the target segment/s in Part 1 of the assignment before you commence with Part 2. You can for example use the six-stage process theory (Blythe, 2014) and the assignment brief to structure your work.PLEASE NOTE: Stage 3 of the processes has been omitted as the channel is not required for the purpose of this assessment.The structure that follows is an example that incorporates the six stage-process (as indicated by the underline).Work should also be supported by references.Optional Structure
Introduce the purpose of the communication plan (i.e. to communicate the launch of the new product….) and briefly discuss the main options (promotional mix) that the organisation has to promote the product (i.e. a brief discussion on how the promotional mix theory: Advertising, Public relations, Sales promotion, Direct Marketing and Personal selling was used/consulted to decide which channel to use).Identify the target audience – who is message intended to reach (this should have already been noted under segmentation, targeting and positioning in Part 1 of the assignment) & determine the response sought from the target group (e.g. placing order for new product? Monthly commitment if it is a subscription based product?...etc)Choose one channel - decide which newspaper/magazine – if print ad, TV station, radio station, social media etc. …to use. Explain why the particular choice was made.Choose the message – produce an appropriate image and /or message for the sample to support launch. This could be incorporated within the Poster. With rational explained in the communication plan.Creating the Poster – here you can explain the source’s attributes – that is the key points that needs to be communicated – e.g. the organisations name, logo, contact detail, special promotion offers, price of product, product benefit, etc... It is recommended that you use marketing theory such as ‘AIDA’(Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) or ‘DRIP’ (Differentiate, Reinforce, Inform, Persuade) to explain how the promotion you have chosen will achieve the objectives set.Finally, indicate how Feedback will be collected – Can any of the attributes be used as KPI (key performance indicators)? E.g. response or query received as a result of the communication effort.(Please be advised the above optional structure is complementary to what has already been provided in the assignment brief)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi, please let me know asap if you can do the assignment.Thank you