ls2gto2
ls2gto2, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Gm technition
61695331

I am replacing the power antenna in my 93 Eldorado. I am

Customer Question

I am replacing the power antenna in my 93 Eldorado. I am having trouble matching the correct color code wires from the car power supply to the new antenna. I want to connect both to the relay properly. the plugs to the relay were cut so I must match up the color and pin numbers again. pleaseadvise. thanks.***@******.***
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Close question