Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
10263656

Please could you help. i applied for my right to remain perminant

Customer Question

Please could you help. i applied for my right to remain perminant here in Canada as my wife is canadian We just got an email this morning from imigration Canada Uk that the reason holding up the process was that my children from my ex wife wouldnt ake a medical. Imigration then asked me 2months ago to go to the notery to say that my children my ex wife will not be coming. They are saying my aplication has to be looked at again?

i am going to the uk this thurs and im worried they will give me a hard time getting back in. I there anything i could do to speed things up?
Brendan.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,