Legal Ease
Legal Ease, Lawyer
Experience:  I have been a lawyer since 1985 and have been a professional on this site for 5 years.
10263656

My daughter has been kicked out of University .She failed an

Customer Question

My daughter has been kicked out of University .She failed an exam in January in her final year medicine.She had one more exam to write but could not be allowed to .We think its unfair because this is her final year and she should be allowed to repeat a year.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide you with the best possible answer.

To achieve that goal it may be that I will find that I need to gather further information from you. As well, it's quite possible that you may feel the need to ask me additional questions for further clarification.

But, please understand that as a careful lawyer I will always give you an honest answer even if the answer is sometimes not what you were hoping for.

Are you saying she is in her 4th year of medicine at the University of Saskatchewan?

Did she match for residency?

Are you certain this is simply about one exam?